Panadol For Children (144 tablets)
Children’s Panadol Chewable Tablets can be taken without water as they dissolve in the mouth. They provide a convenient pain and fever relieving solution when your family is out and about.
Children’s Panadol Chewable Tablets provide gentle relief from fever and pain including:
- Cold & flu symptoms
- The dose for Panadol for Children may be chosen based on weight. Refer to the pack to calculate the correct dose for your child.
- Use only as directed and consult your family doctor if pain or fever persists.
- Suitable for children age 1 year and above.
- Recommended dose for:
- Children 1 -3 years : 1 tablet
- Children 4 – 6 years : 2 tablets
- Children 7 – 9 years : 3 tablets
- Children 10 - 12 years : 4 tablets
- Do not take more than 4 times daily. Tablets may be chewed or dissolved in water or fruit juice. For children below 6 years, tablet should be dissolved in water or fruit juice.
- The recommended dose is 10-15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram body weight.
- Maximum duration of continued use without medical advice: 3 days.